- 2017 Registration will open January 2017.
$30 from January to February 28th
$40 from March 1st to April 30th
$50 from May 1st to May 31st
$55 Friday June 2nd early pickup and registration at Courtyard hotel
$60 Day of Event registration at Bethel Baptist Church
host hotel Courtyard by Marriott
- Friday June 2nd. Early rider packet pickup from 4:00pm to 8:30pm at:
- Saturday June 3 day of registration opens at 5:30 a.m.
This year our start will be in waves based on your distance and pace. Our
- Saturday June 3rd is ride day! Century and Metric riders will depart from
Bethel Baptist Church 3257 E. Cottonwood Road, Dothan, AL at
desire is to enhance safety. Since this is our first time to utilize pace based
starts, please bear with us. We do not anticipate that this will greatly delay the
start. Your cooperation will help us greatly in this regard.
We will start the century first, in waves, based on your own anticipated paced for
the first 50 miles of the 101 mile course. We will have signs and volunteers
helping to get you organized before the start.
- 1st Century Wave - Riders averaging 21mph or more for first 50 miles over flat terrain
- 2nd Century Wave - Riders averaging 19 to 20mph for first 50 miles over flat terrain
- 3rd Century Wave - Riders averaging 17 to 18mph for first 50 miles over flat terrain
- 4th Century Wave - Riders averaging less than 17 mph for first 50 miles over flat terrain
- 5th Wave - All riders riding the 70 mile course.
- 6th Wave - All 27 and 41 mile riders.
- NO PERSONAL SAG/Support vehicles. This is a safety concern and is not
allowed. We have staff members that are out on the courses to provide
- ALL riders are required to sign in before the ride starts and sign out upon
completion of your ride.