|2019 SCHEDULE OF
|ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES at 11:59 pm on Tuesday, May 28.
If you miss online registration, you may register on-site at any of these 2 locations on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday:
REMEMBER IF YOU REGISTER OR PICK UP YOUR RIDER PACKET ON THURSDAY OR FRIDAY YOU DON’T HAVE TO
SIGN IN SATURDAY MORNING BEFORE YOUR RIDE……YOU WILL NEED TO SIGN IN AFTER YOUR RIDE.
Saturday June 1 RIDE DAY!!! All times are central
RIDERS PLEASE DO NOT START YOUR RIDE EARLY!!!!!!
• Bethel Baptist Church will open at 5:00am
• Breakfast will be served beginning at 5:30am Pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, fruit, coffee
• Day of registration 5:30am to 6:45am
• Pre-registered riders packet pick up 5:30am to 6:45am
104 MILE RIDERS line at the north entrance in order of your estimated average speed for the first 50 miles which is the
fastest part of the route.
o First group of 104 mile riders 21 mph and faster…roll at 7:00am
o Second group of 104 mile riders 19 to 20 mph 7:02am
o Third group of 104 mile riders 17 to 18 mph 7:04am
o Fourth group of 104 mile riders less than 17 mph 7:06am
63 mile riders line up behind all of the 104 mile riders
o All 63 mile riders will depart together, but we request that riders that will average 20+ mph to make their way to the front of
the 63 mile group
o 63 mile riders will roll at 7:08am
42 Mile riders line up behind the all of the 63 mile riders
o All 42 mile riders will roll at 7:10am
28 mile riders line up behind all of the 42 mile riders
o All 28 mile riders will roll at 7:12am
Be Safe, be seen!
The routes are marked on the road in the color that matches your route.
104 mile is White….Keep in mind that most of the rest stops have relocated from last year.
• 63 mile is RED……this route has changed a lot from last year. You get to visit Florida!
• 42 is YELLOW….this route has changed
• 28 is BLUE…..this route has changed and has a short out and back section to the rest stop at Antioch Church